Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas to all

It's been a while since I've been here. I've made fudge, cream candy, hard tack, and my DH's grandma Baker's Christmas cookies. now these cookies really have nothing of Christmas in them it's just I never seem to make them at any othe time.

He is such a sweetie, he says that it just makes them special. He looks forward to them every year.

Didn't get near the things done I wanted to do. I don't know where the time flies. I cut my Christmas card list down because I make my cards and I didn't get enough done for my list.

Got a e-reader from Santa and I am having a heck of a time with it. We have wireless but my DH can't remember the password so I can sign on. I am going to have to find a hotspot to get on line. It has a saduko game on it but I really suck doing anything with numbers. Id rather play Nancy Drew on computer.

I hope Santa was generous to everyone and everyone remember that Jesus is the real reason for the season.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011        2011 will soon be here

No comments: